Skip to main content

International Request and Release Authorization Form


This form gives international educational institutions information on how to send your transcripts directly to HK-dir.

If HK-dir requires that your transcipts should be sent directly from your educational institution, you have to download and fill out this form, and send it to the educational institution where you completed your studies. The form contains instructions on how to send the transcipts to us by postal service/courier or a digital service.