Norwegian Artistic Research School: Seminar 2
The seminar is about sharing and documentation in artistic research. Based on the research fellows’ projects, different time-limited and permanent formats for presentation and documentation are discussed, as well as how they influence work methods, artistic results and reflections.
About the event
Who can attend?
Research fellows participating in the Norwegian Artistic Research School. Seminar 1 must be completed to qualify for participation in seminar 2.
- This is an in-person event in Oslo, online participation is not possible.
- Each participant must book and pay for their own travel to Oslo.
- Registration for the seminar is done through your institution.
- Seminar 2 is offered yearly, the next opportunity to attend the seminar will be in 2025.
The seminar takes place atin Oslo.
Costs per day is NOK 3050 including meeting facilities, lunch, dinner, single room accommodation and breakfast. The cost for day guests including meeting facilities and lunch is NOK 925 per day.
The participants can choose if they would like accommodation at the hotel or not. HK-dir will book the hotel for all participants. Each participant must pay for own hotel costs.
On completing of the seminar, the fellow:
- can contribute to the discourse on artistic research
- can share artistic research in relevant national and international contexts
This includes that the fellow:
- can articulate their way of working and has an understanding of suitable research methods for their project
- has a plan for documenting and sharing their research process
Work and teaching methods
Seminar with preparatory assignments, lectures, presentations in varied formats, plenary discussions and discussions in groups.
The seminar program will soon be published.